Performance Pricing Holdings LLC operates IPCPricing.com (IPC PRICING) is an advertising technology company dedicated to ensuring a relevant advertising experience and adhering to the most stringent online privacy policies. IPC PRICING is committed to clearly communicating our privacy policies and respecting user's privacy while delivering targeted online advertising.
The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the website visitor or consumer. The terms "IPC PRICING," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Performance Pricing Holdings LLC.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Ad Delivery & Reporting Across Multiple Sites
As part of IPC PRICING's ad delivery and reporting, we log page views and collect information for the purpose of delivering ads or providing advertising-related services. To do so, we collect information about the type of browser and operating system of website visitors, as well as the domain name, day and time of visit, and page(s) visited. We do so across multiple web domains owned or operated by different entities (each, a "Site").
IPC PRICING collects the information described above by using log files, web beacons and cookies. While this technology is commonly used, you might not be familiar with it, and we would like to explain it:
- "Log files" track actions occurring on websites and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, click data and types of advertisements viewed.
- "web beacons" are electronic files used to track your navigation of a website or collection of sites, the completion of transactions, submittal of applications and browsing behavior.
We use the information we collect for marketing and advertising purposes, to determine which ads perform well, to better match ads and website content to your interests, to assist us in improving the operation of our services, to maintain the quality of our services, to enhance our services to our business partners and clients, to provide general statistics to our business partners and clients and for the other purposes described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect data that includes a name, address, telephone number, email address, government-issued identification, or data that likewise would identify a specific individual ("Personal Identifiable Information" or "PII").
Information Obtained from Other Companies
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Sharing Your Information
We may use and share PII and Non-PII for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion, including but not limited to those explained below.
Other Specific Sharing of Information
- We may share your information with various third party vendors that provide us with technology to deploy commercial e-mail, validate data, vendors that sell the products or services for which you have qualified through one of our websites, and shipping companies that we utilize to ship products to you.
- We may share your information with third party service providers to enhance our database with additional elements, including but not limited to age ranges present in your household, whether you own or rent a home, the length of time you have lived at your residence, whether you are a mail order buyer or responder, household income, telephone numbers, and gender. Further, we may use third party service providers to append telephone numbers to other data points we have in our database.
- When you participate in an offer by completing a form, we will transfer the information you submitted on the form to the applicable advertiser.
- When you answer "yes" or "no" to a survey question, some or all of the information that you submitted during the website registration process will be transferred to advertisers that we believe may be of interest to you without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
- When you select "yes" next to an offer, we will transfer some or all of the information that you submitted during the website registration process to the applicable advertiser without providing you with another opportunity to review the information.
COMMUNICATING WITH CHILDREN
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), IPC PRICING does not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with PII through any point of contact, contact us at email@example.com and we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files.